Arooskis Adult Nordic Program Winter
Join the Arooskis Adult Nordic Program.
Are you looking for a fun, social way to improve your ski skills? Maybe you are looking for a new winter activity, or simply a way to keep your summer fitness going? Maine Winter Sports Center's Arooskis Adult Nordic Program is for you!
Weekly sessions provide participants with the tools necessary to improve their Nordic skiing. Technique drills, analysis and tips aim to improve comfort and efficiency on skis. Individualized training plans can provide that extra bit of motivation to get out and enjoy the fitness benefits of skiing or take that next step to reach your competitive goals. Whatever your skill level or motivation, get outside with the Arooskis this winter!
Cost: $50 for the winter program. Additional fees apply for special camps or trips. We encourage all Arooskis to volunteer with programs and events in their local clubs and communities. Participants who run weekly youth or adult ski programs in their area are eligible for free tuition tuition*.
Dates, Times and Locations:
Dates and time for winter 2013-14 will be posted in the fall. Our locations are as follows:
- 10th Mountain Center – Fort Kent
- Nordic Heritage Center – Presque Isle
- Quarry Road Recreation Area - Waterville
- Bangor Municipal Golf Course - Bangor
- Titcomb Mountain – Farmington
- Black Mountain of Maine - Rumford
Additional Program Components:
- Individualized training plans
- Personalized video review and technique analysis
- Organization and support at select regional races and tours.
- Wax tips and support throughout the season
- Additional sessions throughout the season
- Access to MWSC training apparel at reduced price
*Further information available from coaches at the first sessions of the season.
Register: Registration for winter 2013-14 will open in the fall. Until then check out our summer & fall programs!
Questions?: The best way to stay connected to with Arooskis is to get on our email list, and join the Arooskis group on Facebook.
If you have questions or want more information please contact us:
- Northern Maine: Mike Smith (email@example.com 227-0250)
- Central Maine: Lauren Jacobs (firstname.lastname@example.org 227-8580)
- Western Maine: Josh Firmin (email@example.com 554-0221)